Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. These are applicable for your access and use of this site and all transactions you'll may have with Sassafrass Store, located in Uden (NB), The Netherlands. By placing an order you declare to agree with the conditions stated below.
1. Acknowledgement of Purchase:
- The purchase agreement is acknowledged when Sassafrass Store sends you (the customer) an order confirmation. This order confirmation is based on a purchase order you made. The order confirmation will be made directly after the order is placed and will be prepared automatically by the 123webshop software. It will send to you by e-mail.
- You will receive an invoice with the total amount, including shipping-, handling- and possible PayPal costs by e-mail, within 48 hours after your order is placed.
- Also you'll find the pay instructions on the invoice
- Only the contents of the invoice bind parties, not the order confirmation
- If you want to cancel the order, we request that you, inform us within 48 hours after the order has been placed, before invoice issuance. If cancellation does not take place within 48 hours of order placement, 15% of the invoice amount will be charged to you.
- The goods you have ordered will be reserved for you for 8 working days. If payment has not been received by the end of the ten days, you will receive a reminder with a request to pay within 5 working days. If no payment is received by then, the reserved products will be placed back in stock and will become available again for sale and we will charge you the 155 described in point 1.5.
- It is important that you ask all your questions before you place your order. This is to ensure that there are no misunderstandings and will, hopefully, prevent problems for both parties.
2. Payment Conditions:
Delivery be made only after payment has been made using one of the following methods:
- By bank transfer
- PayPal - only accepted if billing address is outside the Netherlands
- Cash - If you would like to pick up the ordered article(s) yourself. Please make an appointment prior to pick up
3. Products and Prices:
- The offered articles will be clearly and as truthfully as possible represented and described on the website, and have the properties as Sassafrass Store has offered.
- If there are differences between the description and the actual product, for example because the product information of the manufacturer is not correct, Sassafrass Store is not responsible for these type of differences.
- Prices per product are in Euro's and exclude shipping-, handling- and/or Paypal costs
- All prices are subject to modifications
- If the ordered product is already reserved or is not on stock, you will be informed as soon as possible.
4. Refusal of Purchase Order:
- Sassafrass Store is free to refuse placed orders. This choice lies solely with Sassafrass Store and we don't have to give an explanation.
- If Sassafrass Store does not accept a purchase order, this will be communicated to the person concerned as soon as possible
- We send the purchased products mainly using TNT Post (Dutch Post Office), however we will investigate which forwarder will be cheapest for you.
- Forwarding occurs at the risk of the customer.
- Fragile products will always be shipped insured by Sassafrass Store
- If your purchase needs to shipped within the Netherlands and it concerns a parcel post item, which you do not want to be delivered to neighbours (in the event you cannot accept delivery), please indicate so when you place your order
- Product(s) will be picked, packed and sent with care. Sassafrass Store is not responsible for any loss or damage during the shipment, unless the customer chooses to make a registered & insured shipment
- We ship worldwide. If delivery address is outside The Netherlands, please inquire as to what the shipping- and handling costs will be, prior to making your final purchase. This prevents surprises.
- Sassafrass Store is not responsible for damage which may occur because the order has been delivered to a wrong delivery address provided by the customer.
- Sassafrass Store does its best to send orders 1 or 2 working days after reception of payment. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail as soon as the order is shipped.
- If the delivery will be delayed -either by the product not being in stock, or if only a partial order can be sent, you will receive notice by e-mail of this as soon as possible.
6. Return Shipments:
- You are obliged to inspect the products upon arrival and report possible discrepancies to Sassafrass Store
- Complaints concerning delivered orders should be made within 14 calendardays after receiving the products, in writing (or by e-mail) to us, preferably supported with photo(s) to make the complaint more clear
if you fail to report possible discrepancies, it will considered that goods have been delivered in conformity with our obligation
- If a complaint about a product is valid and is received in a timely manner and if the delivered products do not conform to the agreement, the price of the item minus shipping costs will be refunded.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us. If not sufficient stamped, the terutned shipment will not be accepted by us nor credited.
Sassafrass Store will show respect for your privacy. All personal data will be used only for the settlement and delivery of the order. This data will not be made available to third parties.
These Terms and Conditions have been updated on 12-06-2011 By this all previous versions expires