Mary Berry, one of Britain's best-loved TV cooks, brings you a collection of her favourite pudding and dessert recipes such as easy lemon Cheesecake, Tarte Tatin and Mississippi Mud Pie. Also featured is a selection of desserts perfect for entertaining, many of which can be made in advance!
- 34 easy-to-follow recipes each one accompanied by a full-colour picture
- Background information about baking equipment and freezing instructions where appropriate
- Tips on preparing, cooking and presentation
- Nutritional information, including fat content, for every recipe.
Now you can start to cook desserts!
Raspberry meringue rouladebeary
Coffee and banana vacherin
Hazelnut meringue cake
Filo apple strudel
Mississippi mud pie
Lemon meringue pie
Fresh fruit salad
Hot chocolate souffle
Classic apple pie
Sticky apricot pudding
Death by chocolate cake
The all-in-one cookery pack contains:
1. The Full-coloured Recipe book (62 pages), published by BBC Books in 1997 (First Edition).
The ISBN number = 0-563-38347-X. The book is new
2. A 30-Minute "How to" Video. Video is brand new and still sealed!